Preparation time: 20mins
Serving for 4
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 package (6 ounces) mixed salad greens
- 1 firm ripe papaya, peeled and thinly sliced (2 cups)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into thin 1-inch strips
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons honey or sugar
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon Thai Chilli sauce
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
For the Thai Vinaigrette, mix lime juice, honey, fish sauce, ginger and chili sauce in small bowl until well blended. Stir in green onions. Set aside.
Next, heat oil in large skillet or wok on medium-high heat. Add shrimp; stir fry 2 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrimp to plate to cool.
Toss salad greens, papaya and bell pepper in large bowl. Divide salad mixture evenly among 4 plates. Top with cooled shrimp. Drizzle with Thai Vinaigrette. Sprinkle with cilantro and peanuts.